- Multi-protocol: supports RDP and VNC.
- Easy and secure setup: Automatically configure your PC or Mac for remote access using Wi-Fi and 3G without worrying about your router settings. Set up as many computers as you like and manage them all using your Google account (optional).
- Universal application: Works on the iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch. Automatically optimizes UI based on the device.
- Full support for iOS 4.0 multitasking: Switch to other apps without disconnecting.
- VGA-out support: view your desktop on the big screen. Includes a unique presentation mode on the iPad, letting you turn your mouse cursor into a laser pointer.
- Advanced Bluetooth keyboard support: Shortcuts, function keys and arrow keys (see support.jumpdesktop.com for limitations with Bluetooth keyboard functionality).
- Built-in SSH tunneling for RDP and VNC connections.
- Supports very large custom screen resolution.
- Full mouse support: left and right clicks, dragging, scrolling, precision pointer movement.
- Multiple gesture support – includes the ability to draw or write using your finger.
- Copy/paste support: Transfer text to or from your computer using the pasteboard.
- Authentication Support: 40/56/128-bit RDP, TLS/SSL, FIPS and NLA authentication
- Printing support: Print directly to a Wi-Fi printer using RDP’s printer redirection feature (exclusive feature on the App Store!) Note: Requires AirPrint-compatible printer.
- Audio streaming.
- Console sessions.
- Startup program options.
- International keyboard layouts.
- Multiple monitor support on Windows 7 and above.
- Tested on Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Server 2003, Server 2008, Server 2008 R2, SBS Servern
Supports 8, 16 and 24-bit colors and all RDP performance options.
- Secure: Supports SSH tunneling as well as SSL encryption (SSL only available when using automatic setup)
- Support for Mac’s ARD authentication.
- 8 and 16-bit color
- Multiple monitor support
- Supported encodings: copyrect, zrle, tight, (zlib)hextile, zlib, rre, raw, desktop-resize
- Unique progressive rendering engine for low-latency updates
- Tested with Mac OS X, TightVNC, RealVNC, UltraVNC, Linux (Ubuntu Remote Desktop)