Free Remote Desktop
Jump Desktop for Windows connects you to any PC or Mac around the world.
- Reliable, unattended remote access to your computer from anywhere.
- Simple to setup: anyone can do it, it only takes a few minutes to setup.
- Free for any use: No limits, no trial, no ads.
Follow these simple steps to get started with Jump Desktop
1. Configure Jump Desktop on the computer you want to access
1. Download Jump Desktop for Windows
3. Automatic Setup
4. Google Account information
5. Make sure you’re connected and online
1. Download Jump Desktop for Mac
3. Sign in with your Google account
After installation completes, you’ll see the Jump Desktop status icon on the top right hand corner of your toolbar. Click the icon and then click Sign in.
Enter your Google email address and password in the box. If you don’t have a Gmail account, sign up for a free account here: Gmail signup .
Important: Make sure you enter your full email address (including the @gmail.com suffix).
4. Start Screen Sharing
If screen sharing isn’t already enabled on your Mac, you’ll be prompted to start screen sharing. Make sure you press the Yes button.
After a brief wait, the Jump Desktop icon will turn black. This means you’re online. If there was a problem with your Google account information, you will be prompted to re-enter it. Tip: If you have trouble logging in, please make sure you’re using a Google account to connect: Troubleshooting login problems
2. Download Jump Desktop Viewer
4. Start Jump Desktop Viewer
5. Enter your Gmail credentials
6. Connect to your remote computer
Click the Connect button to connect to your computer.